Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My New Espresso Machine That Will Kill You With Its Awesome...

(or maybe it will just make you a nice latte.)

I really cleaned up at Christmas this year!
I got some delicious Dior perfume from the kids.
And the best part is- instead of the giant purple snake, they got me the body lotion and a Dior makeup bag!
Good choice, kids!

My parents got me adorable (and warm!) Ugg boots.
The astounding coffee machine was from JP and the kids....and the husband also got me a spa weekend in Switzerland. So I really did well this year. Seriously.

The boots really came in handy when we went to the Christmas circus in Geneva on the 26th. It was a freezing cold night, but that New Zealand sheepskin kept me plenty warm...




4 comments:

oreneta said...

Nice nice nice nice nice all around.

Heidi said...

Very nice!! Wishing you and your family a very good year to come, Beth!

The Pliers said...

OMG!

I want an espresso machine soooo bad and I don't even drink espresson! Does it take dictation?

I'm holding out for a clothes dryer... Does that espresso machine dry clothing as well? It appears as if it could...

Joy said...

Lovely gifts, and I'm glad you didn't get the snake, although, it would have been fun to wrap, and also to get pictures while it was being unwrapped! ;)